¿How does ReviewsMotion work?
Give a review – receive a review, it’s that simple.
Through ReviewsMotion you’ll be able to get 100% real reviews for your apps in a fast and simple way. All you have to do is follow these steps:1. The first thing you must do to get your apps reviewed is rate apps from other community members. Once you rate an app, you will get 1 point, which will allow you to receive one review for your own apps. 2. In order to register a review properly, you must take a screenshot of it and upload it onto the platform. Once you upload the screenshot of the review, you will receive 1 point. 3. When someone reviews one of your apps, you will lose one point, of course. In other words, for each app you rate from other users, you will get one review for yours, it’s just that simple.
Important: To start receiving reviews from other users, you’ll have to wait until your app is displayed and they decide to review it.
If you have 0 points, community users won’t be able to review your app, so remember to have always 1 point or more to get reviews.
You must submit 100% real and legit reviews since the user who receives them can check the screenshot you’ve uploaded and report it if it’s considered incorrect or fraudulent. As soon as we detect that a user does his reviews without following the rules, he/she will be immediately banned from the platform.
¿What are the community rules to do the reviews?
It’s mandatory to follow these guidelines when submitting reviews:
- 1. Download the app and try it. Take your time and thoroughly try out the app or game.
- 2. The length of a review has to be at least 10 words.
- 3. The review has to be truthful and contain good content. It is not allowed to copy and paste the same text for different reviews neither to copy the description of the app in order to use it as a review.
- 4. It is mandatory to have the app installed on the device for at least 5 days.
- 5. You should not rate more than 10 apps a day.
Other important points:
- - Android emulators for PC or similar tools are not allowed. Apps must be downloaded and tested on an Android or iOS device.
- - Each user is allowed to have only one account. A user having multiple accounts will result in the deactivation of all the user’s accounts.
The purpose of ReviewsMotion is to present your app so that other users can test your app and give an honest and detailed opinion. Remember that the non-compliance of these norms will cause the expulsion of the user from the community.
Using ReviewsMotion with any other purpose or skipping the community rules or the terms of service, may result in the user account being banned.